Pholela Special Needs School for the Coega Development Corporation
Construction and completion of Pholela Special Needs School in Harry Gwala District
- Completion of admin block, activity block, media centre, special needs classrooms, HoD office, computer lab, therapy suites, guardhouse and ablution blocks.
- Hostel blocks, consulting dispensary and sickbays, reception, male and female game rooms, kitchen, dining hall, laundry, teachers’ residences, and a bus garage.
- Concrete walkways, seating areas, basketball courts, and security fencing.
- Various installations including electrical, sewer treatment, fire, solar units, water connection, and drainage.
- Lift installation, gas supply, laundry and kitchen equipment, joinery timbers, signage, gates, and flagpoles.
ANTICIPATED COMPLETION DATE:
14 April 2020
Discover more of our projects here. For more information about our sister companies head here.