Safe and timely delivery of quality services
JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM
Explore all the latest job opportunities at Temi Construction
|Position Available:||Debtors Clerk/ Accountant|
|Reporting To:||Finance Manager|
|About Temi Construction:||Temi is a fully transformed Construction and Civil Engineering company founded in 2010 by a team of professionals with vast experience in the construction and civil engineering industries. |
Temi specialises in infrastructure development and primarily focuses on the private and public sectors by providing strategic end-to-end solutions.
|Key Requirements:||In this challenging role you will require the following: |
• Minimum of a National Senior/Matric (Grade 12) Certificate or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Debtors or Accounting role, preferably in the construction industry.
• Good interpersonal skills, writing abilities and organisational skills.
• Must be computer literate (CCS, MS Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Must be fluent in English.
• Must possess a strong attention to detail and excellent record keeping skills.
• Must have a valid drivers’ license and own transport.
• Use own initiative, be able to work independently and without supervision.
|Key Performance Areas:||In this challenging role the following will be expected from you: |
• Responsible for the entire Debtors function, including collection, invoicing and reconciliations thereof.
• Responsible for building and maintaining healthy working relationships with the Group companies’ clients.
• Ensure that outstanding debt is collected timeously.
• Maintain Debtors data base setting up customers, deleting inactive customers, updating customer contact details, ensuring uniformity in customer naming conventions, linking customer accounts to account groups.
• Ensure weekly and other debtor reports are up to date and report these to the CFO.
• Assist with any administrative requests to the finance department. This includes but is not limited to: opening of bank accounts or changing banking arrangements, various registrations of companies with e.g. SARS and company secretarial matters.
• Ensuring that all the companies in the Group’s company secretarial records and files are up to date. This includes, ensuring that the annual returns to CIPC are submitted for each company.
• Ensure that all certificates required for Group companies are up to date e.g. tax clearance certificates etc.
• Carry out any further tasks for which qualifications & experience is suited as directed by the Company and mutually agreed upon.
|Salary on Offer:||Negotiable depending on experience & qualifications|
|Closing Date:||29 August 2019|
|How to Apply:||Please complete the form below with a detailed CV and a cover letter. Alternately e-mail a detailed CV and a Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the HR Department for further information at +27 11 682 3861.|
|Please Note:||Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Should you not be contacted with 14 days from submitting your application please consider your application unsuccessful.|
We pride ourselves in being recognised by major organisations for attaining the status of preferred contractor, as well as being able to achieve our clients’ organisational goals.
We deliver incredible results on time, all the time.